Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hope + Change = Barack Obama

A political pundit last night on CNN commented that Hillary must not only beat a strong candidate, but at the same time she must win against a movement, and that would be a more difficult campaign. I think he is right - Barack Obama is not just a candidate; he has started something that is moving on its own energy.

Here is the most beautiful music video I've ever seen, based on the movement of Hope and Change. Every time I watch Yes We Can I get goosebumps.

After a lifetime of voting Republican, I have been making phone calls for Barack Obama, donated money to his campaign, and I'm changing my party registration to Democrat. If you want to know why, do what I did - read his political and personal history and watch his speeches, and watch the video.

I want change, and now I have hope.

No comments: