Thursday, April 10, 2008

It Works

Yes, that marvelous little 'Barack-itizer' on the sidebar works. I just spent some time listening to Michelle Obama, and then I heard Barack's speech to the AFL-CIO in Pennsylvania. I never thought I'd hear a U.S. Senator say that it was wrong for them to have better health care than the rest of the country - but that is what he said. I never thought I'd see a person run for the office of President who never took money from lobbyists - but that is who he is.

That is why the motto for the campaign is 'change'. That is real change - when we have a choice to elect someone who is not part of the same old politics that we've had for decades. But don't just take my word for it - try out that handy little tool and then - let me know what you think!

No comments: