Friday, October 30, 2009

No news but old news

Still losing weight on the world's slowest diet. Still working on health/fitness. Still fighting the S.A.D. effect -- cloudy days become the norm in mid-October here. Still trying to find a creative braincell as NanoWrimo looms - the day after tomorrow!

Wishing all my friends - virtual and otherwise, the very best of experiences with writing, Nano and otherwise.

And congrats to Jaye Patrick, who doesn't just talk the talk, she walks the walk, and has posted another free story story on Scribd. As one who has enjoyed her stories for several years I recommend taking a look.

1 comment:

Jaye Patrick said...

Thanks Panda for your endorsement... I was wondering where the spike of interest came from.

Now I know. You treasure, you.

Hmm... gieraphi word verification. Can I use it?