Friday, January 7, 2011

All the Lovely blogs Out There

Thanks to a link on Pecked by Ducks, I found a blog with quilting and fabric ideas that even a Panda can understand, at Diary of Quilter.

Then my curiosity bump asked what is Faster Than Kudzu, where I was laughing out loud in the first paragraph. From there I traveled fast as a megabit can to If I Could - because of course I wondered, could what? Could anything! It is marvelous! They are all marvelous.

The one thing all these blogs have in common is that they are so upbeat they are a gift. After spending the past year sunk in depression, I can appreciate such a gift.

So here is my New Year's gift - a few links that made me smile. Let me know if they work that way for you too.

1 comment:

GoldiBear said...

I enjoyed every link, and got a lot of smiles out of them. Thank you!