Thursday, August 29, 2013

Colonial Immigrants: Who They Were and Where They Came From

Yesterday I attended an excellent virtual lecture on origins of Colonial Immigrants by Mary Hill.  Free access to the webinar is available through Wednesday, Sept. 5 when it will join the rest of the Legacy webinar archives, available for a small annual or monthly fee.

You may enjoy the same information I heard and saw yesterday at this link:

Colonial Immigrants: Who They Were and Where They Came From

I have worked on my family tree since 1989, and attended conferences and classes. The above webinar exceeded all my expectations, and I will be using information Mary Hill shared in my daily work.  The only difficulty I may have will be how to find the time to use all the books and online resources she covered.

No comments: