Monday, November 7, 2016

A Choice between Unity and Division, between Love and Hate

I just watched the most inspiring rally with Michelle and Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton giving speeches on loving our country, encouraging each other, opportunity for everyone.

After the live stream on UTube ended the chat section on the side of my screen began spewing such vile, ugly and hateful messages about Hillary that I could not reprint such hideous thoughts here.

The hatred and violence pouring out of that man's supporters is the most frightening thing I have ever seen: irrational anger, unproven accusations, unconstitutional demands and conspiracy plots.

People at his rallies displaying the swastikas that my father fought against in WWII, and the rebel flag that my ancestors fought against in the Civil War. People echoing him at his rallies, against everything and for nothing but hate and anger.

God help us all.

No comments: