PandaBaby is True Fiction.

Welcome to my Pandababy Blog. A panda bear is an unlikely animal - a bear that eats bamboo - a contradiction in every aspect. This blog is true fiction, also a contradiction in its essence. Yet both are real, both exist - the bear and the blog. Both can only be described by contradictory terms, such as true fiction. Please be pleased to enjoy these stories of our ancestors. They are True Fiction. Every person in my blog lived in the time and place indicated. They are my ancestors and relatives, and their friends.

Monday, October 7, 2013

Ring That Bell


Inscribed on the Liberty Bell: "Proclaim Liberty thro' all the Land to all the Inhabitants thereof."

I chose the Liberty Bell as the symbol to show for those ancestors who fought in the Revolutionary War. I have uncovered pension records for three out of the six I found so far, and papers from Sons of the American Revolution or Daughters of the American Revolution for the remaining three.  There are more Revolutionary War soldiers on branches of our tree I haven't sifted yet - more wonderful discoveries yet to come.

image from Wikipedia



No comments: