PandaBaby is True Fiction.

Welcome to my Pandababy Blog. A panda bear is an unlikely animal - a bear that eats bamboo - a contradiction in every aspect. This blog is true fiction, also a contradiction in its essence. Yet both are real, both exist - the bear and the blog. Both can only be described by contradictory terms, such as true fiction. Please be pleased to enjoy these stories of our ancestors. They are True Fiction. Every person in my blog lived in the time and place indicated. They are my ancestors and relatives, and their friends.

Thursday, August 18, 2022

THE GAMES WE PLAY AT WIKITREE!

I'm in a down mood today because of overcast skies. What to do? I know-- I'll go play some games at WikiTree! Here is a favorite: How connected are you to these famous people? I tried it on Carl Sagan, the astronomer, and host of the popular TV show Cosmos.

Here are my results. If the picture is too small, just click on it for a larger version.


 The more the merrier at WikiTree -- come join the fun and you can play too. How many degrees are you from our presidents? or movie stars? or Mother Teresa, or Charlemagne, or ....?

No comments: