PandaBaby is True Fiction.

Welcome to my Pandababy Blog. A panda bear is an unlikely animal - a bear that eats bamboo - a contradiction in every aspect. This blog is true fiction, also a contradiction in its essence. Yet both are real, both exist - the bear and the blog. Both can only be described by contradictory terms, such as true fiction. Please be pleased to enjoy these stories of our ancestors. They are True Fiction. Every person in my blog lived in the time and place indicated. They are my ancestors and relatives, and their friends.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Goose Bumps

I just watched a trailer for Amazing Grace, and even though I saw the entire movie just two nights ago, that eighty second trailer gave me goose bumps. I cannot do this movie justice by describing it here - please follow the link to see the trailer and some great reviews. We ushered in the New Year watching The Ultimate Gift, a movie the whole family can enjoy. It was recommended by a movie buff who knows our tastes, and she was so right. I try to avoid movies starring precocious child actresses, but I will follow the career of the unusual Abigail Breslin, who stole the show from such seasoned actors as James Garner and Bill Cobbs. We will add it to our permanent collection. It reminded me of another all time family favorite - Pay it Forward, starring Kevin spacey and Helen Hunt.

No comments: