PandaBaby is True Fiction.

Welcome to my Pandababy Blog. A panda bear is an unlikely animal - a bear that eats bamboo - a contradiction in every aspect. This blog is true fiction, also a contradiction in its essence. Yet both are real, both exist - the bear and the blog. Both can only be described by contradictory terms, such as true fiction. Please be pleased to enjoy these stories of our ancestors. They are True Fiction. Every person in my blog lived in the time and place indicated. They are my ancestors and relatives, and their friends.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Fifth Wheel Marathon at Forward Motion

This weekend I'm working on a writer's marathon at Forward Motion. The challenge is - how many reviews can I write by midnight Monday? I'm aiming for six. To qualify, they have to be at least five hundred words each, with the purpose of publication online or in print.

It is called a 'Fifth Wheel' marathon because it is only held on the weekend that is number five in a month. I'll be reviewing books I've read in the romance and SF genres, and sending the reviews to an online magazine. I'll post my results here Monday.

Anyone can play - stop by Forward Motion for more details on the Main Community forum.

No comments: