PandaBaby is True Fiction.

Welcome to my Pandababy Blog. A panda bear is an unlikely animal - a bear that eats bamboo - a contradiction in every aspect. This blog is true fiction, also a contradiction in its essence. Yet both are real, both exist - the bear and the blog. Both can only be described by contradictory terms, such as true fiction. Please be pleased to enjoy these stories of our ancestors. They are True Fiction. Every person in my blog lived in the time and place indicated. They are my ancestors and relatives, and their friends.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

My new Panda diet

Panda bears are basically vegetarians. They prefer eating flowers to eating other critters. (Or maybe they just don't want to move fast enough to catch anything but flowers and bamboo.) So like my namesake, I prefer a diet of vegetables, fruit, grain, nuts and sometimes yogurt and cheese.

Last night, my sister, who is suddenly looking as svelte and lovely as her daughters, brought over samples of organic whole foods, which have made up the bulk of her diet for the past two weeks. I spent today grazing on tasty combinations of raw dates, oats, raisins, sesame and sunflower seeds, almonds, cashews, hazel nuts, pecans, walnuts, Brazil nuts, prunes, grape seed oil, figs, raspberries, brown rice, kidney beans, chick pea flour, bananas, peas, pumpkin seeds, blueberries, millet, rye, barley, quinoa, and over forty-three other delicious foods and spices.

Tonight, I sent for my own thirteen-day supply of healthy, organic food. If it does half for me what it has done for my sister, to eat unprocessed whole foods, I'll be more than happy - I'll be ecstatic.

I enjoy eating fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, cherries and bananas in the summertime, but the rest of the year I fall off my vegetarian wagon.

If, like me, you have wanted to eat organic, whole foods and, like me, you've had difficulty finding the variety you want, and more difficulty finding them convenient and easily consumed, then you may also want to investigate the foods I just ordered.

I will get paid a referral if anyone -however unlikely - purchases stuff using my linked page, however, I'd tell you about it even if I didn't, because it is good stuff.

Here is a link to my referral page:
http://pandababy.wholefoodfarmacy.com/2005/ga_home.asp

I'm going to take some 'before' pictures now, and if it goes well, I may post them with my 'after' pictures in a month or two. My confidence is high, because my sister is like me, and finds it hard to stay on a diet or lose weight, and to do so and also have energy and look younger at the same time, is just something that has not happened to her before, nor to me either.

So that's what I've been up to lately: yummy, whole organic food.

1 comment:

Jaye Patrick said...

Tag, you're it! Eight Random Facts...

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each participant posts eight random facts about themselves.
3. Tagees should write a blogpost of eight random facts about themselves.
4. At the end of the post, eight more bloggers are tagged (named and shamed).
5. Go to their blog, leave a comment telling them they’re tagged (cut and run).