PandaBaby is True Fiction.

Welcome to my Pandababy Blog. A panda bear is an unlikely animal - a bear that eats bamboo - a contradiction in every aspect. This blog is true fiction, also a contradiction in its essence. Yet both are real, both exist - the bear and the blog. Both can only be described by contradictory terms, such as true fiction. Please be pleased to enjoy these stories of our ancestors. They are True Fiction. Every person in my blog lived in the time and place indicated. They are my ancestors and relatives, and their friends.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Faster, Pandababy, Go Faster

Pandababy has a new 'minimal' template, for faster loading into your browser. Somehow I stumbled upon a handy tool - an analysis of loading times for my blog, at WebSiteOptimization.com.

I wish I could remember where I found the link, so I could thank whoever posted it.

While I'm still not satisfied with the how long it takes for a new user to upload this blog, I have made it a little faster. Being tardy to "answer a knock at my door" would be rude, would it not?

The people at Web Site Optimization have a noble cause: to make the Internet faster for everyone, by showing what makes web pages slow to load, and showing how to correct it. Their tool is free, and easy to use.