PandaBaby is True Fiction.

Welcome to my Pandababy Blog. A panda bear is an unlikely animal - a bear that eats bamboo - a contradiction in every aspect. This blog is true fiction, also a contradiction in its essence. Yet both are real, both exist - the bear and the blog. Both can only be described by contradictory terms, such as true fiction. Please be pleased to enjoy these stories of our ancestors. They are True Fiction. Every person in my blog lived in the time and place indicated. They are my ancestors and relatives, and their friends.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Time Out

I need a "time out" from daily blogging to catch up on overdue correspondence and also to work on some technical and design improvements for Pandababy.

I'll be back next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You disabled the comments on the post below: I just wanted to say that I found it fascinating.

It's good to know where we came from and I wonder if you'll write more on your family history?

Jaye Patrick

Pandababy said...

I'm very encouraged that you are interested in the post on my grandmother and her family. Really didn't expect anyone but maybe relatives to care...

I have some other old pictures and stories, and plan to post them after I get Pandababy redesigned and stable.

I didn't mean to disable comments --oops. (I'll se if I can fix it now.) Thank you for letting me know that.

Well, this is why I'm taking a time out -- I found some other things that weren't working as intended already. I'll be back in a week with a different template, a couple new features, and hopefully! no broken effects.