PandaBaby is True Fiction.

Welcome to my Pandababy Blog. A panda bear is an unlikely animal - a bear that eats bamboo - a contradiction in every aspect. This blog is true fiction, also a contradiction in its essence. Yet both are real, both exist - the bear and the blog. Both can only be described by contradictory terms, such as true fiction. Please be pleased to enjoy these stories of our ancestors. They are True Fiction. Every person in my blog lived in the time and place indicated. They are my ancestors and relatives, and their friends.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Aye, There Be Dragons

Aye, There Be Dragons, and they are circling and roaring around our house these two days past. Hear the dragons roaring! What be those dragon riders thinking, anyway? I can hardly get anything done, what with them roaring loud enough to shake the crockery when they fly over the house so low and so fast. Oh, they are beautiful enough that I must drop everything and go stand on my balcony to watch them as they swoop and dive, flying their dragon maneuvers singly and in groups. Surely the old stories about dragons and their riders and the way they bespell mortal folk who look upon them are true. For didn't I marry a dragon rider myself so long ago?

No comments: