PandaBaby is True Fiction.

Welcome to my Pandababy Blog. A panda bear is an unlikely animal - a bear that eats bamboo - a contradiction in every aspect. This blog is true fiction, also a contradiction in its essence. Yet both are real, both exist - the bear and the blog. Both can only be described by contradictory terms, such as true fiction. Please be pleased to enjoy these stories of our ancestors. They are True Fiction. Every person in my blog lived in the time and place indicated. They are my ancestors and relatives, and their friends.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Weeping, We Resolve

Weeping as I join through live-streaming in Ted Kennedy's funeral Mass, I resolve to follow his example and never quit. The forces of hate and bigotry are not as strong as the forces of love and forgiveness. His death renews my determination to support with all my strength the unfinished battles of his life, beginning with health care for all, not just the privileged few. To know the man, and not the caricature painted by his political opposition, see these eulogies from his funeral Mass: his son Ted Kennedy, Jr. his son Patrick Kennedy We will honor him not with flowers but with contributions to carry on the fight.

No comments: