PandaBaby is True Fiction.

Welcome to my Pandababy Blog. A panda bear is an unlikely animal - a bear that eats bamboo - a contradiction in every aspect. This blog is true fiction, also a contradiction in its essence. Yet both are real, both exist - the bear and the blog. Both can only be described by contradictory terms, such as true fiction. Please be pleased to enjoy these stories of our ancestors. They are True Fiction. Every person in my blog lived in the time and place indicated. They are my ancestors and relatives, and their friends.

Sunday, October 9, 2022

I can't believe the week has already gone by

 and it is Sunday morning. I miss going to church like we did in Iowa."

"Soon we will have a minister and build a church. Meanwhile, daughter, we will be a very little church.

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matthew 18:20

"So then, father, with you and Ed, and me and James and Mary Ann Kyniston, plus baby Mary Jane, we are already enough people to start two churches. but I still want to meet with our friends on Sunday."

"Maybe we could use the barn when we have it roofed -- when it isn't too cold."

"I like that idea, James. Meanwhile, we are enough together to pray, to sing and to praise God for our blessings."

"I would like to sing "Shenandoah".*

"Then that is how we will begin, Mary Ann."

*[Shanandoah is older than time, and there are multiple versions. I am guilty of anachronism here, because this version was written by the band that is playing it. Although, it is probable that something similar was sung by Christians in Mary Ann's time, because it is an old tradition to use a tune from one song and put different meaning to it.]


No comments: